Partnering With & Guiding Organizations Through the Application Process for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
Six Disciplines® Consulting Services provides a number of complementary offerings to organizations on the Baldrige Journey. Our experienced business coaches have more than 50 years combined experience with the state and national Baldrige programs. This experience includes leading Baldrige award-winning organizations, serving as executives of State-level performance excellence programs, leading Baldrige examination and site visit teams, and writing successful Baldrige applications, including a national case study in 2013.
A Complete Suite of Baldrige Quality Award Services Designed for Success
Expertise in Baldrige application writing spans organizations from a wide-range of sectors including healthcare, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, education, long-term care, assisted living, skilled nursing, not-for-profit, and retail.
Ensuring that we serve organizations at any phase of their performance excellence journey, Six Disciplines Consulting Services offers a variety of Baldrige-specific services, including:
- Guiding organizations through the application process for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
- Guiding organizations through the application process for state-level performance excellence awards
- Baldrige application writing options including the organizational profile, 25-page, or 50 page applications
- Baldrige Criteria training
- Internal examiner training
- Site visit preparation
- Feedback report analyzation and OFI review and integration
- Leadership team development
- Process management assistance
With dozens of successful applications written over the past three years, years, the coaches of Six Disciplines Consulting Services have helped organizations throughout the United States achieve Bronze, Silver, and Gold awards at the State level, and have helped many more organizations begin their Baldrige journey.